Monday, June 05, 2006

Starting Book 10 ..........


We were down in Dovedale yesterday, walking the first walk to go in my next book. We parked near Thorpe and walked into the village before descending the hill towards Ilam [pictured]. Even though the sun wasn't shining it was still a glorious view and in autumn it is spectacular.

Then we walked up Dovedale past all the strollers. Immediately past Doveholes we were ...... alone ! All the casual walkers had been left in the valley and there was just the two of us.

An enjoyable walk - still got to work out which pub to use. As usual we didn't get off early enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I stumbled upon yr page via the friends I were visiting on yahoo 360! I saw the link and got curious.
Well what a lovely page, and fabulous shots of the local countryside; makes me want to visit the area; one day I might make it over to England (my husband is from Cork Ireland)
Congrats on a great page!
Regards, Natasha (Tash) O'Sullivan