Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stroll on ......


More words are required for the manuscript ! This makes a change as usually I am a thousand or more over budget but not this time. So it's back to the grindstone! It shouldn't be too much of a job but once the manuscript has gone off I always hope it won't come back with queries quite so quickly.

Paula at Countryside Books has called the photogaphs "wonderful" which is of course wonderful.

Here's one that isn't in the book though it might have been if the walk hadn't been so tough. We followed this path up to Pike Low in August on my 55th Birthday. Now me and my beloved managed it but as it's a book of strolls I decided that others might not be so keen on it so we went for the low level walk ..... for the book. However, all is not lost as we had a great day and I'm recycling this walk by following it on Easter Sunday. This is the only walk in the Derbyshire Dales Group programme that weekend so I just wonder how many walkers will turn up ....

This is looking down at Ladybower Reservoir.

No comments: